Welcome to the Three Spires Medical Practice
Truro GP Practice
If you do require urgent medical care at any time when the surgery is closed,
please call 111 to speak to an adviser at NHS 111. If your call is an emergency, call 999.
Covid-19 Protections are still in place in this surgery. We encourage you to wear a face covering when visiting the practice.
Please respect our staff, who are working under incredibly difficult circumstances to manage high levels of demand. Abuse of our staff will not be tolerated. We are really grateful for your patience and support.
Message from the CCG
All our health services are busy right now, especially our ambulance service and the emergency department team at Truro hospital.
You can play your part in supporting us to care for people with serious and life-threatening illnesses.
Did you know you know you can get help and advice by calling 111 or go online at 111.nhs.uk? You may not need to go and wait in our busy emergency department and could be directed to a minor injury unit which will be quicker and closer to home.
Only dial 999 for an ambulance in a genuine, life-threatening emergency, for example:
- Chest pain / breathing difficulties / heart attack
- Severe bleeding
- Severe allergic reactions
- Severe burns or scalds
- Serious head injuries
- Major trauma such as a road traffic accident or a fall from height
If you have called for an ambulance, please do not ring again asking for a time of arrival. Only call again if:
- The patient’s condition worsens
- You no longer need our help
The call handlers must prioritise speaking to the most seriously injured and unwell patients.
If you don’t think it’s a serious or life-threatening emergency:
- Call your own GP. Even if you are in Cornwall on holiday, you could get a phone or video consultation with your doctor at home.
- Go online at 111.nhs.uk or call 111 to get expert advice and be signposted to where you can get the best and nearest care for your needs.
- Ask a pharmacist for advice – they’re experts in treating minor health issues like colds, urinary infections, stomach upsets, aches and pains.
For further information please visit NHS Kernow CCG at https://www.kernowccg.nhs.uk/get-info/choose-well/
How to register for ordering prescriptions online - click for information
Manage Appointments, Prescriptions also view Results and coded record online or using the App
Sign up for Systmonline to:
- Book, view and cancel appointments
- Order a repeat prescription or request medication not on your repeat list using the custom box
- Update your Contact Details
- View results and coded record
To sign up for SystmOnline please use the form below and bring it to reception showing ID.
Application for SystmOnline
If you would like to use the Smartphone App please tick the box in the application form. The App is simply called SystmOnline and can be found on the Appstore and Google Play. Alternatively download a QR scanner and scan these QR codes to find the App.
If you do require urgent medical care at any time when the surgery is closed, please call 111 to speak to an adviser at NHS 111.
If your call is an emergency, call 999.
(Site updated 14/07/2022)