Yearly flu vaccinations are free for patients in any at risk groups, please telephone 01872 272272 to make an appointment.
At risk groups include the following:
- pregnant women.
- anyone aged 65 or over, even if they feel fit and healthy at the moment.
- adults and children (aged over six months) who have any of the following medical conditions:
- a chronic chest condition such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- a chronic heart condition;
- chronic liver disease;
- chronic kidney disease;
- lowered immunity due to disease or treatment such as steroids or cancer therapy;
- a chronic neurological condition such as, stroke, multiple sclerosis or a condition that affects your nervous system, such as cerebral palsy;
- any other serious medical condition – check with your doctor if you are unsure.
- anyone living in a residential or nursing home.
- main carers for elderly or disabled people.
- healthcare workers