Please follow your usual repeat prescription pattern. Do not request extra or early supplies as we will not be able to prescribe this for you. Please continue to order your repeat prescriptions as normal.
Repeat prescriptions can be obtained by:
By hand: hand in your repeat prescription, clearly indicating which items you require and where you would like to collect your medication / prescription. This can be dropped in the box by the entrances to Truro Health Park.
In person: complete a form and drop it in the box at our Reception desk.
By email: send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Repeat Prescriptions, Three Spires Medical Practice, Truro Health Park, Infirmary Hill, Truro TR1 2JA.
Online: We are also able to accept requests for repeat prescriptions through SystmOnline. In order to utilise this service you must ensure that you are a registered user. If you have not registered as yet, please ask at Reception for a form or print one from below (you will need to produce 2 forms of ID). Once registered, please go to the 'online prescription ordering' tab.
Application for SystmOnline
Please allow at least 48 hours (excluding weekends and bank holidays) and remember to tick all the items you require.
Pharmacy collection service: please speak to your usual pharmacy for more details about the services they provide.
- All pharmacies in Truro offer a collection service - just tell us which pharmacy you would like to collect your prescription by circling it on your order form.
- Forms received with no pharmacy preference shown will be kept at the Practice for you to collect.
- If you enclose a stamped addressed envelope with your request we will post your prescription to you.
- Your doctor will wish to review your medication at least every twelve months and will advise you if he/she needs to see you at this time.
- It may be worthwhile telephoning your pharmacy to see if your medication is ready to save and unnecessary trip. If your prescription has not been received by the pharmacy, please contact the Practice and make enquiries.